Our Standard Requirements
EPIC's standard requirements are as follows:
- All potential conflicts must be reported to your principals.
- Do not accept hidden commissions from surveyors or other parties appointed on the Association/Members behalf.
- Always ensure that the Members/Insurers interests and not your own are being served.
- Never act without the authority or agreement of your principal.
- Ensure adequate separation between funds provided by your principal for the settlement of a claim, and own company assets.
- At all times respect the principals relationship with a member and not actively disturb this relationship to the benefit of another principal.
- Always act in accordance with the local laws.